My 100 Days in Europe

Too excited I embarked upon this journey,
Crossing many hurdles that blocked the way;
But it came like a rising star,
When the sky was turning dark and gray.

I was too kiddish
Perhaps;
To think that the field
Would be a rosy bed.
But roses have thorns,
That come along;
Thorns that hurt
And made me wonder
"Was it worth?"

There were times
When i laughed in fun;
There were times
When i was down in dumps;
There were times
Of mesmerizing beauty;
There were times
Of hard duty.

Thus was the journey,
A bumpy ride;
Ups and Downs,
All along the drive.

But now;
When its about to end,
Approaching the destination
The road's gonna bend.

I feel it was
An eventful journey.
Not a bed of roses,
Neither a field that's morbid;
But a ground that has patches
Both bright and dark.

Good or bad
I Still can't say.
But ya,
It taught me a lot;
And my answer is
It was worth after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sayonara

Beauty of Night