Rise from the Ashes

You pull me down,
You chain me down,
Even if you try,
To burn me down.
I would rise;
Rise from the ashes,
Like a phoenix,
That never crashes.

You encage me,
In the dark clouds;
Fear and dullness,
All abound.
I would fly;
Fly through the dark;
High up,
Up, above the clouds.

Where, I,
Shake hands with light,
And make my days bright.

Where, I,
Break the shackles,
That arrest my growth.

Where, I,
Think and act freely,
And get myself out of ropes.

Where, I,
Play the host;
And share my love,
With the ones I indulge.

Where, I,
Be the shield,
To protect the meek,
From uncanny tyrannies,
Of the winds and the heat.

Where, I,
Raise my hands,
To give;
And not, to seek.

Where, I,
Succeed in,
Lighting a spark of inspiration,
In those surrounded by desolation.

Where, I,
Rejoice in,
Kindling feelings of joy and hope,
In hearts from which these have eloped.

Where, I,
Fear no limits;
And keep moving ahead,
Crossing daunting goals,
Achieving miraculous feats;
And spreading invaluable smiles,
Across far and wide.

Then, as they say,
When fate comes to play,
One day;
And, I fall,
I would not regret,
Coz I,
Would have, lived it all.


Comments

  1. Great....and you flew away to reach the stars and catch the light...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sayonara

Beauty of Night