Faith Wins Over Fear

It was dark,
Thick clouds looming,
Through the mists of the past;
Thundering voices,
Threatening noises,
Made me stand aghast.

Trapped I was,
Unable to walk,
And afraid to stop.

The fear had engulfed me,
Like a bitter enmity.

I took a pause,
Closed my eyes;
A deep breath,
To calm my mind.

Ignited a thought,
In my mind;
"Everything is ok,
I am gonna be fine".

I created this aura,
And I believed in it;
My faith grew stronger,
With every heartbeat.

And here I was,
Standing at the other end,
Completing my journey,
That was full of bends.

This I call,
The power of faith;
When you truly believe in something,
The universe conspires to make it your way.

What wins always over fear,
Is the faith, steering you clear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sayonara

Beauty of Night