My perspective on the Shiva Trilogy

My perspective on the Shiva Trilogy:

Amazing work of today's literature. It has everything - love, respect, justice, vengeance, evils of society and the fight for truth. It touches the deepest chords of heart and is an inspiring piece of art. The way Amish has connected the dots from mythology to today's world is worth appreciating. And the best part, it has no signs of being inclined towards any particular religion.

As Amish puts it,

"Har Har Mahadev
All of us are Mahadevs, All of us are Gods
For His most magnificient temple, finest mosque and
greatest church exist within our souls."

I am not debating on the story being true or not, I just want to believe it.

With a deep respect for the book, appreciation for the author and faith in the Almighty, I feel privileged to have read this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sayonara

Beauty of Night